OnAir Solutions is a distributor to the Australian Broadcast and Live to Web market.
OnAir Solutions provides superior representation to a select group of high quality manufacturers by focusing on the following:
1.?? ?Customer needs
2.?? ?Technical knowledge of the products represented
3.?? ?Advanced product support
More recently we have opened the OnAir Solutions Webstore. There you can purchase a large range of standalone products from across all our represented manufacturers. If an item you are looking for is not yet available on our webstore, give us a call and we can assist you directly.
From opening day, OnAir Solutions has the necessary infrastructure to provide quotes, take orders, process international payments, manage international freight, bench test received equipment, distribute equipment locally and support this equipment using sophisticated “case tracking” software to ensure complete customer satisfaction.?Our abilities include:
- Service department with comprehensive case tracking systems & 1300 support help-desk queue.
- Lead-free repair facility with capability to do rework down to component level
- (including surface mount components and small multi-pin chips).
- Warehouse for storage of incoming systems and equipment awaiting shipment to customer
- Floor space to enable a full system builds to be constructed and pre-tested in-house, including setup of studio furniture, equipment room racks and pre-terminated Main Distribution Frame
Logitek Australia was formed in 2007 to distribute Logitek Electronic Systems (US) in Australia and to assist Logitek Electronic Systems (US) with sales and services in the Asia Pacific Region.
Logitek Australia builds on skills and knowledge of Logitek systems dating back to 2001, and is recognised by Logitek Electronic Systems (US) as the leading dealer in the world. In fact, Logitek Australia is the only dealer to be licensed to use the Logitek name and logo.
Our staff have been involved in many Logitek system deployments, including an 8-Engine system at Sport 927 in Melbourne, a 3-Engine system at 2KY Sydney and many regional stations. Key personnel were involved in the first Logitek installation for ABC at Ballarat in 2003. Some seven years later that detailed knowledge is still on-board providing a high-level of customer service and support.
iTkey provides dependable network infrastructure and services to small to medium size businesses. And since 2004 and we’ve been building systems and cost-effective solutions that empower our client to achieve their business goals and increase profitability. iTkey focus in three key areas…
Internetworking Network Security
- To protect your precious data and your business investment from anything (software or person) that wants to take it away or tamper with it.
Cloud Computing and Hosted services.
- Specialize in providing a networked business continuity, virtual network environments, collaboration environments, application management and secure internetwork data transfers.
Voice over IP Telephony using the latest products and services available
- Office based solutions and Hosted VoIP services.