IDX is a?premier manufacturer and supplier of Lithium Ion battery/power systems, HD wireless video transmission solutions, V-Mount technology and more to the broadcast and professional video industry. IDX is the world’s first company to utilize Lithium Ion power in broadcast applications and the first manufacturer to comply with international safety and environmental requirements.
IDX’s?mission is to develop products that professionals can use with confidence and convenience. By offering the highest?quality of product and?world-class service, IDX’s?customers are allowed to operate their equipment as expected and concentrate solely on capturing and creating.
From IDX’s?award winning battery systems to its?ground-breaking wireless HD?video transmission systems, you can be confident that IDX and its products will continue to meet the ever-changing demands and challenges of the industry. Rest assured that any IDX product you choose will stand the test of time.
DUO-C198 V-Lock Battery
The DUO-C198 is the ideal compact battery solution for digital cinema cameras and camera stabilizer systems where long runtimes are required. With its ultra-robust 191Wh capacity and compact 2.4lb design, the DUO-C198 can provide mobile power to cine-style cameras such as the ARRI ALEXA Mini and RED Weapon effortlessly for extended periods at a time. The DUO-C198 also includes two on-battery D-Taps and USB outputs to power accessories such as monitors, lights, wireless receivers, tablets, phones and more!
- 191Wh capacity
- The worlds most compact 191Wh Lithium Ion battery (2.4 lbs in weight)
- Capable of handling up to 14A loads
- (1) 80W D-Tap Advanced Output (unregulated) – D-Tap Output with the added ability to charge battery using low-cost D-Tap Charger (VL-DT1)
- (1) 80W D-Tap Output (unregulated)
- (1) 5.0V USB output (auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs (displaying 10% increments)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the DUO-C198 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the DUO-C198 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 11V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
VL-4Si 4Ch Simultaneous V-Lock Charger
The VL-4Si is a fully simultaneous, high speed 4-channel charger. To monitor the charge status of each individual battery, an LCD display and control panel is located on the front of the unit. Together with IDX’s Battery Management System software, the VL-4Si – via PC interface – provides detailed battery data to help manage and extend the life of a customer’s battery inventory. This is ideal for network operations and rental facilities.
- Simultaneous 4-channel lithium-ion battery charger
- LCD display and control panel is located at the front of the unit to monitor the charge status of each individual battery
- BMS compatible – BMS is a unique software package that enable users to monitor the history and condition of their batteries to increase their lifespan
- Lightweight, polycarbonate enclosure weighs just 7 lbs, with a recessed power switch and integrated carry handle
- VL-4Si compatible batteries: All ENDURA V-Mount Li-ion batteries, and all NP Li-ion/Ni-CD batteries from IDX can be charged with an A-E2NP adaptor, available separately
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and charger from serious damage should faulty or misused batteries be placed on charge. The VL-4Si will automatically stop charging should any battery reach an over voltage condition
SL-VBD96 Panasonic Battery
The SL-VBD96 is an extra high-capacity 7.2V Lithium Ion battery manufactured exclusively for Panasonic AG-DVX200, HC-X1000, AJ-PX series, and the new AU-EVA1.
- 9600mAh / 70Wh capacity
- Compatible with Panasonic AG-DVX200 series, HC-X1000, AJ-PX series, and the new AU-EVA1.
- USB (Type-A) power output for powering USB devices, smart phones and tablets
- 7.2V X-Tap power connector for powering camera accessories (C-XTap Cable accessory will be necessary for use)
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs
- Protected from over-charge, over-discharge, and over-currents at high loads
- Environmentally friendly and can be recycled
CW-F25 H.264 Wireless Transmission System
Designed for on air video contribution, the new CW-F25 wireless HD-SDI?transmission system offers superior image quality transmitting H.264 High?Profile video at up to 25Mbps. Adaptive variable bit rate prevents sudden?disconnection and range is enhanced by the use of beam forming?technology operating over 4 x 4MIMO channels.?Supported across the link are return video, intercom, tally, RS422 remote?and Ethernet I/O giving the remote camera operator the features of a wired?link in a license free product.
- Transmits video and audio up to 6,561ft / 2000m max. free-line-of-sight
- High Quality Video 3G-SDI /HD SDI over H.264 compression at up to 25Mbps transmission rate
- Adaptive Variable Bit Rate Control to provide a robust link at the highest sustainable video quality
- Beamforming Technology makes a directional beam between the transmitter and receiver limiting interference from other 5GHz users and providing a strong stable link.
- DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) provides auto selection from 9 channels in total.
- Bidirectional Signal and Data Transmission supporting return video, intercom, tally and RS422 control data
- Wireless LAN Bridge Ethernet I/O at both Tx and Rx making a wireless bridge to support an IP camera feed, remote controller or other data link
- 4 channels of high quality embedded PCM audio
- License free operation, fully certified for use in Europe